Virtual IntelliSummit™ 2020 has come to an end
The first ever Virtual IntelliSummit™ is over! Thank you so much for your participation!
We who arranged the event have learned a lot. It was just a couple of weeks prior to the event that we understood that we needed to cancel, or to re-engineer. At the time it was not obvious that we did the right thing to re-engineer and run the event in a virtual set up already in April. But we did. Today we feel proud that we managed to pull it off:
- All presenters stayed on and delivered their insights in our online sessions.
- A virtual platform for the event was built in record time.
- We managed to provide you with best-practice intelligence!
It was not perfect. We learned a lot and we have a lot more to learn. Help us in the learning process by participating in this brief survey and support us with your honest feedback. Please click on this link to go to the survey. We would really appreciate it if you could take a few minutes to answer the survey. It is also up on the site.
We will publish the results of the survey on the site in a couple of weeks. Don’t forget to check out the site for all sessions from this year and also all previous years of IntelliSummit™.
Thank you for listening, participating, asking questions and helping us make Virtual IntelliSummit™ happen.
The IntelliSummit Team
We want to thank all the speakers who are joining us for the Virtual IntelliSummit, and who still wanted to be apart of this eventhough a lot have changed in a short amount of time due to Covid-19.
On your behalf, IntelliSummit™ have donated to Plan International and their work with the most vulnerable children affected by the COVID-19 pandemic.
IntelliSummit™ 2020 – We don’t cancel, we re-engineer
The last two week have been extraordinary in many different ways. The coronavirus pandemic makes it impossible to experience IntelliSummit™ the way we normally do; with lots of great presentations from stage, interesting roundtable discussions. And inspiring small talk with peers.
By re-engineering the event, however, we feel we still bring the core value of the summit to our participants; to learn something new, to network with peers and to get inspired. We also show that we are living in the theme of this year – Responding to change.
Hence, the IntelliSummit™ 2020 is split into two parts.
- The Virtual IntelliSummit™ 2020 starts on April 1 and then continues with a number of virtual encounters throughout the spring.
- The IntelliSummit™ 2020 face-to-face networking experience that will take place at a later date, to be announced.
Virtual IntelliSummit™ 2020:
- April 1, 16:00-17:00 CET: Join this interactive online session, filled with hands-on tips and concrete advice to improve your scenario planning skills. Moderated by Ingemar Svensson (Senior Advisor Comintelli AB) with Luis Madureira, Managing Partner at UBERBRANDS.
- April 2, 16:00-17:00 CET: A live panel discussion on ‘Competitive & Market Intelligence in the Post-Covid19 world’ with Jesper Martell, CEO Comintelli AB, Johan Wiktorin, Certif. Master of CI and Managing Partner of Intil Group and Johan Hammarlund, Collaborative Fortsight Advisor at Karios Future. Ingemar Svensson is moderating.
- April 14, 16:00-17:00 CET: Join this interactive online session and get valuable insights from real cases you can relate to in your own industry analysis. Moderated by Ingemar Svensson, with Jeffrey Mansfield, Senior Vice President, Proactive Worldwide.
- April 22, 16:00-17:00 CET: Join this interactive online session and learn hands-on how intelligence is creating real value to decision makers. Moderated by Ingemar Svensson, with Diana Redeker, Market Analyst, Skanska AB.
- April 29, 16:00-17:00 CET: Join this interactive online session and learn about how Social media Intelligence is done from concrete cases. Moderated by Ingemar Svensson, with Luis Madureria, Managing Partner at UBERBRANDS.
All content will be recorded at made available, together with content from earlier summits, for registered participants at our Virtual IntelliSummit™ site.
For the face-to-face part of the conference in Stockholm (exact date and venue TBD), there will be an interactive meeting with great networking, interesting discussions and sharing of experiences.
Note: the re-engineering of IntelliSummit™ 2020 means that Day 1 (the education day) and Day 3 (the Intelligence2day user group day) are removed and participants are fully refunded. Day 2 (the conference day) is re-engineered and participants get 50 % of paid fees reimbursed plus full access to the Virtual IntelliSummit™ site until end of March 2021.
Welcome to an interesting Virtual IntellISummit™ 2020!
We have finally published the agenda for IntelliSummit™ 2020.
IntelliSummit™ Nordic After Work Series
IntelliSummit™ and Comintelli will start off a nordic tour this November with three After Work Events in Helsinki, Stockholm and Copenhagen. We are looking forward to seeing you on some of the stops during our tour – IntelliSummit™ Nordic After Work Series.
IntelliSummit™ is the definitive networking and learning conference for strategists, market analysts, consumer insights- and intelligence professionals in the Nordics.
Apart from networking with peers, you will learn from experts and get inspired to change the way you work with intelligence in your organization!
AGENDA AT A GLANCE
DAY 1: Webinar with Ingemar Svensson from Comintelli and Luis Madureira from UBERBRANDS
Virtual IntelliSummit™ 2020
“Responding to change – intelligence-best-practices for the future“
On April 2, there will be a live stream from a panel discussion.
The previously planned speakers and their presentations will be made into webinars which will be spread out during the spring of 2020.
DAY 3: User Conference – Canceled
SPEAKERS & MODERATORS
PREVIOUSLY ATTENDING COMPANIES
- Aarhus University
- AFA Försäkring
- DEKRA Industrial
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Kairos Future
- Metis Services
Swedish Post- and Telecom Authority
- Red Cross
- Region Örebro Län
- Stora Enso
- TRR Trygghetsrådet
- Umeå Kommun