Jesper Martell, Speaker, IntelliSummit 2020
Mr Martell is the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and co-founder of Comintelli®, a leading provider of market & competitive intelligence software. Prior to founding Comintelli, Mr Martell had a career at the telecoms company Ericsson, where he created and managed the corporate Intelligence Center.
He is an international keynote speaker and thought leader with numerous published articles on Intelligence Platforms, Portals and Machine Learning. He is a recipient of the Distinguished Member Award from the SCIP (Strategic and Competitive Intelligence Professionals) Association.
Mr Martell holds an MBA from the Stockholm School of Economics.
Jesper at IntelliSummit 2020
TITLE: Growing your Intelligence Seeds into Intelligence Fruits – The 6 growth phases of an Intelligence Management Solution.
Market and competitive intelligence is a key strategic business competency that aims at providing actionable insights about the rapidly changing business environment.
To do this, organizations need a platform that filters and manages the oceans of available information about their business, competitors and trends.
We call this an Intelligence Management solution in which technology is a very important component, but not the only one.
Based on research and experience with hundreds of organizations over the last 20 years, we have identified 6 main phases that organizations go through as they grow into their Intelligence Management solution, from Intelligence seeds to Intelligence fruits.
This session will provide guidance into how you can grow your intelligence management platform step by step and ultimately reap real benefits from your investment in time and resources.
Key Take Aways:
- Why are Intelligence Management solutions are critical to any modern organization today.
- What are the 6 stages that an organization typically goes through in creating an intelligence platform?
- Where are you on your growth path and what do you have to do to take it to the next phase?
- How do you keep on nurturing and growing your intelligence solutions?
How can emerging technologies provide value to Competitive Intelligence?
- What are the challenges in using technology for CI today?
- How can new technologies such as Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, visual analytics and content automation affect the role of CI professionals in the future?
- What is the key value of Machine-based Intelligence?
- What are the key strengths of Human Intelligence?
- What parts are Humans versus Machine most suited to do in the CI process?
- What are some examples of how AI based technology can be used in CI?